Thursday, June 16, 2011

One Stroke Glass painting




Hello Friends,

After this busy week, finally i get time to come and write to you all and post my new painting. Yes, first time to try and with amazing results - Sunflower Glass painting on our side table. My husband like sunflowers a lot and want me to paint sunflower field on canvas. Well, that's where i got my idea to paint sunflowers on our side table. He loved the table. I have use Acrylic Enamels paint by Folk Art. The colors are amazing. This piece of glass is baked for 30 minutes in oven for more durabilty.

Soon, i will have landscaping painting to share with you all. Please leave comments if you like my paintings or will like to follow my blog. Also, if you have any of your painting or tips to share, feel free to write me.

Cheers to you and keep playing with colors in your life.
Prachee

2 comments: