Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wall Mural - Cherry Blossoms



Hello Friends,

Happy August 2011,
I am sharing my first wall mural, i painted for one of my client in St. Augustine FL. This mural is 6ft high and 3 ft in width. I had an amazing experience painting this. I painted this with Acrylics color using One Stroke Painting Technique. Double loading the brush for branches and flowers helped me to complete this painting quickly. If you want murals to be painted in your house, please email me for free estimates.

Don't forget to leave comments on the blog.
Thanks in Advance,
Prachee Agrawal
Certified One Stroke Instructor
www.pracheearts.com
contactme@pracheearts.com
904-866-9901

3 comments:

  1. Woah!!! Simply WOW... This is beautiful and awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This mural is lovely and your work is definitely not bad for a start! I’m sure that after this, you have made a lot of customers who want to have your artwork painted on their walls. How long have you painted this, by the way? It must have taken hours to complete all of these. =)

    Clinton Hurlburt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Clinton,
    Thanks for visiting my blog. It took me three hours to paint this wall mural.

    ReplyDelete