Monday, January 7, 2013

Dear Parents,

I am receiving many emails inquiry about kids classes.  The first painting project common for all the class levels is my abstract painting. This is easy but very interesting painting.  you will need to bring 11 x 14" canvas, painter's tape, and apron.


The other project for older kids will be strictly one stroke 'Tiger Lily.' The picture isn't that clear because of the glare. This will be on 8 x 10" canvas. Folk Art colors used here is yellow light, berry wine, yellow citron, thicket and black. I will be providing you with brushes.


My another project is beautiful fish under water. This we can do on glass or charger plate.We will use Folk Art Enamels colors and brushes. (Resource: Internet)



If you have any questions about classes or projects, feel free to email me or call me. 

I will see you in class!
Cheers,
Prachee Agrawal
contactme@pracheearts.com