Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Summer Drawing and Painting Classes


Drawing and Painting classes starting from June 9th at Southeast library from 1pm-4:30pm. If you want combo of Drawing and Painting you pay $135 for 6 weeks. Sign up for another 6 weeks in advance to get $25 discount.


Drawing Classes - I will teach drawing classes at Mandarin Hobby Lobby from 2pm-4:30pm every Saturday starting from June 8th. The class fee is $80 per month. If you sign up before April 30th for all the three months (June, July and August) in advance, you get 10% discount.

Painting classes - I will teach painting classes on CR 210 St Johns County from June 4th every Tuesday from 6pm-7:30pm. Call me for more information on this location.

If you have any question, please feel free to call me on 904-866-9901 or email me on pracheeg@gmail.com

*Registration are open. The above discount offer is valid until April 30th.

Thanks,
Prachee Agrawal
www.pracheearts.com
PS: My website is under maintenance.